All submissions should relate back to, elaborate on, respond to, and/or be a, complaint.
- Be specific and interesting.
- Unexpected use of form is preferred. Complaints may be submitted as essays, reviews of any kind, short stories, drawings, comics, images, animations, novel excerpts, poems, song lyrics, tweets, diatribes, single paragraphs, or single sentences.
- Limit: 5,000 words
- Include your full name. If you would like to remain anonymous, please let us know.
- If your piece is accepted, a short bio will be requested.
- For accepted pieces, we reserve the right of first publication. Therefore, submitted work should not have previously appeared online or elsewhere.
To get an idea of the Bureau’s sensibility, read How to Submit a Complaint, or: The Bureau and Andy Rooney.
SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINT
Please email houseofscandalproductions [at] gmail [dot] com.
Acceptable formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpeg, .png, YouTube or Vimeo Link, MP3 or MP4.
We’ll be in touch.