Submissions are closed until June 1, 2023. If you have submitted and are waiting on a response from us, you will hear back by March 1, 2023.
All submissions should relate back to, elaborate on, respond to, and/or be a, complaint.
- Be specific and interesting.
- Unexpected use of form is preferred.
- Limit: 5,000 words, but shorter is super fun.
- Include your full name. If you would like to remain anonymous, please let us know.
- For accepted pieces, we reserve the right of first publication. Therefore, submitted work should not have previously appeared online or elsewhere.
- Simultaneous submissions are permitted. Please, however, withdraw your piece if it is accepted elsewhere while under consideration.
SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINT
Submit through our fancy submission manager.
We’ll be in touch.